Saturday, December 08, 2007

We Canceled Hayden's First Birthday Party! But He's Still 1, So Who Am I To Complain?

So sad, Chris & I ended up getting the same bug Hayden had - right at the time of his 1st birthday. Because we didn't want to get anyone sick, we decided to cancel the party. What a hard decision! We had friends coming, cupcakes baked, toys out and an outfit picked - we were ready to go. At the last minute, we agreed it would be better to be safe and postpone.

More importantly, Hayden recovered from his first bout of the stomach flu and is doing great. He is a ONE YEAR OLD which is absolutely insane. I don't know where the time has gone, but here we are. One year ago today I was begging the nurse for more percocets. My little guy has grown so much this year: from just a little bundle to developing a real personality, he is crawling and eating on his own and communicating with us. He is our pride and joy, my favorite little person and I can't wait to celebrate many, many, many, many more birthdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home