Saturday, May 08, 2010

2 Weeks Pre-Baby Maternity Leave.

I have two weeks off before my due date. This has been one of the best weeks of my life. I'm feeling good and am spending as much time as I can with Hayden. Lots of time at the playground, play dates, activities. It's wonderful!

Hayden's really maturing. Becoming more and more verbal, less tantrums and getting a better hold of his emotions. He's also super into 'mommy'. So far he's been a daddy's boy but FINALLY he wants his mommy - and all the time. I'm getting a little respect around here.

Chris has also been great - very supportive while I waddle around. He gets a big kick out of my size and teasing me. That my belly button looks like a nose, that I waddle and that my tummy looks like I swallowed a basketball.

And the baby - smushie. I go for a sonogram every week now and that baby is SMUSHED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home