Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Biggest Poop I've Ever Seen.

Hayden was constipated and didn't poop for a few days. I was told to give him prune juice to help move things along. It worked.

He had the biggest poo I have ever seen. Ever. Thank god my friend (and fellow new mom) was over who came into Hayden's room when I was changing him. She saw me standing, paralyzed in fear as I stared at his open diaper, with poo all over his legs, feet, belly, back. I didn't know what to do or where to begin. There was poo everywhere! And Hayden was kicking his legs around, having fun, squishing poo on the changing table. Lauren, (new mom friend) jumped in, threw away his diaper, took off his clothes, folded the dirty part of the changing table cover and turned on the bath. Truly, if Lauren wasn't there, I'd still be at the changing table, staring at my brown son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home