Monday, September 10, 2007

No Fear!

My crazy kid has no fear. He tried to crawl off the bed yesterday and stick his little fingers into a socket.

This morning I walked into his room and for the very first time he was standing in his crib. (Supposedly my father in-law saw him standing in his crib the day before, but it doesn't count until I see it!) Anyway, he was standing there giggling. Then, he let go. He simply let go of both hands and before I could stop him, he fell backwards. Thankfully unhurt since he narrowly missed the crib bars and just hit the mattress.

I've read that other kids cry when they stand up. They get upset that they can't figure out how to get down from the standing position - but my little dude?!?! no.. he just let's go without a care in the world on what will happen. I hope this isn't a prelude of things to come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It counts when your father-in-law sees it!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home