Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2.5

I love this age. Wish I could bottle it. Wish I could keep Hayden as he is, as an adorable little toddler, forever.

At 2.5 Hayden can talk with me, tell me snippets about his day. He communicates well, so he doesn't cry as much and can be reasoned with. He sleeps through the night and tells me when he is ready for a nap. He has friends that he requests play dates with; gets excited when he sees them and sad when they go home. He is my little buddy, and I spend every free moment with him.

After work, I run home so we can go to the park together or have a play date with one of his little friends. We eat dinner together, and chit chat about our day. He gets excited when daddy comes home and wants to 'pway' with his superheros.

As I write this, Hayden is playing in the living room, talking to his cars and reading his books. He talks about what he sees or introduces his toys to each other; 'Hi, I'm superman. Hi, I'm wonderwoman (sounds like wawawoowa)

GOD, I LOVE THIS KID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home