Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Mom's Version of Putting Hayden to Bed

My mom offered to put Hayden to sleep the other night. I was a little skeptical because she is so over-the-top in love with him she can't stop talking to him and trying to get him to smile. I finally relented and said, "sure mom, you can put him to bed, but remember, don't talk to him or it winds him up and he'll never fall asleep".

Fast forward 15 minutes. Chris walks by Hayden's bedroom and sees my mom not only talking to Hayden, "How much do I love you" but with a rattle in his ear! Poor kid couldn't sleep if he wanted to. So, I graded my mom and gave her a big fat "F" for putting him to sleep.

I'm treading on thin ice here by telling this story because my mom, since that time not only stopped doing that, but she even feeds him in the middle of the night when she sleeps over. I can't screw this arrangement up! LOVE YOU MOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home