Thursday, August 03, 2006

Belly Button


I'm fascinated with my belly button.

Why?

As my stomach gets bigger, I can see deeper and deeper into my belly button. I thought I knew all there was to know about my body, and suddenly, in pregnancy, I can see an entirely new part of me that I never could before. As the view to my legs and feet shrink due to my burgeoning belly, my belly button is probably the only part that i can see more of, not less. And I love it!!

I wish I took pictures just of my belly button from the start, so I can document the changes. Wouldn't that be the type of display, in black n white The MOMA or someone would pay millions for? I could become famous - all because I love my belly button.

I'll notify you as soon as it pops.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you start out as in innie, when you get pregnant, do you then become an outie?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Ali Young aka 'The Baby Builder' said...

yes! your belly button pops out to be an outie. But then, after birth, it goes back in.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home