Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Hayden Developments.

I need to chart and map out all of Hayden's developments, so when people interview me about my genius child, I can point to the exact moment I realized it. Here they go.

1. He likes to talk. When he is really happy he makes these adorable cooing sounds. When I repeat it to him, he does it back to me. Sometimes I see him trying to make a sound, he watches my lips move, then he opens his mouth his tongue rolling around and then after a few seconds he makes a loud coo. It is adorable.

2. He is interested in toys!! He loves his mobile. He loves his activity mat. When I place him on his activity mat and shake it, he laughs and his entire body moves with excitement. His arms flail his legs kicks wildly.

3. He is discovering his hands. He is just learning this one. He briefly puts his hands in his mouth, sucking wildly on his knuckles delighted to have found them. Sadly, this only lasts for a few seconds before his arms flail about and he has to start over again a few seconds later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home