Sunday, June 03, 2007

More About Mom Love.

What I'm coming to realize is that Mom's are extremely vulnerable. They give birth to this little thing, that they love more than anything in the entire world, and because of that love they are open to pain if god forbid something happens to their baby.

I watched Oprah the other day, about a mom who lost her little girl in a car accident - hit by a drunk driver. Watching this tore me up and broke my heart. I can't stop thinking about it and the awful pain this mother goes through everyday.

The love I feel for my little guy is more than I ever thought I could feel. It is overwhelming and because my love for him is so intense, I can't help but get scared that something could happen and we'd all fall apart. It's amazing how such a little guy, whose only been around for six months can capture our hearts in this fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home