Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Secret Wish.

My secret wish is that Hayden becomes friends with a celebrity's child. They would meet in the playground and quickly become buds. This is how my blossoming relationship with celebrity would go:

Encounter #1:
celebrity: what a beautiful boy! And look at how our kids get along, it is adorable.
me: yours too - gorgeous hair. and they really are having fun - oh, look how your daughter is teaching my son how to climb the jungle gym. Precious.
celebrity: my daughter's name is Violet, and yours?
me: Hayden, and I'm Allison
celebrity: I'm Jennifer, nice to meet you. We actually have to leave, hope to see you soon.

Encounter #2:
celebrity: oh, hi again. look, our kids are playing together again! do you always come to the park at this time?
me: yes, we try to go after music class on Mondays, Wednesdays & Friday's.
celebrity: me too, except Violet has riding lessons every Friday. I live in the neighborhood if you want to get the kids together one day after school.
me: I'd love to. I also live close by so we can switch apartments. Let me check my schedule to see what days work for me and I'll get back to you. What's your number?
celebrity: why don't I take your number? I've had some trouble with stalkers recently and had to change it. Silly me, I don't even remember my new number!

Encounter #10:
celebrity: Hey, since we get along so well, maybe we should do a double date with our husbands. Let me check with Ben to get his schedule.
me: Sounds fab. I've been dying to check out that new Greek place, I'll make reso's.

Encounter #50:
celebrity: oh no! Ben can't make it to the oscar's this year and my mom has strep. Would you be interested in going with me?
me: would i?!!

it goes on and on from there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home