Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm Going to Build More Liberals.

For years I've been struggling with the problem of having a republican majority in this country. Since Bush & co have made so many egregious errors, that majority is rapidly shrinking, but still, I think we need more liberals. I strongly believe that if we made politics interesting in school and focused on ideas rather than memorizing places & dates in history class, many of the so called Republican's would realize what being a Republican really means and they would become Liberal.

I also realize that probably isn't going to happen because our schools are struggling enough as it is. Therefore, I decided a sure-fire way to get more liberals is to build them! I'll just start building them and popping them out and I'm sure they will vote in the right party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home