Monday, November 27, 2006

Dreams...

I just realized that I haven't had any pregnancy dreams. None. Zippo. I always hear that pregnant women literally dream of being mothers. Why haven't I?

I want to know: am I doomed to be a bad mother if I never dream of being one? I had dreams of walking down the aisle before my wedding. I dream about my dogs all the time (even had one last night about Wheatie who I took for a long walk on the greenest grass you ever saw). I dream of work.

But not a single dream of pregnancy or motherhood. What is wrong with me?! Maybe because I do so much daydreaming about motherhood, I don't need to dream at night? Or maybe it's due to this damn blog! I bet that since I am 'oh so expressive' here, I don't need to dream about it. Yeah, that must be it. It's not that I'm deficient or anything - it's the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home