Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm ready.

What more can I say? I'm ready! I want to see this kid... like now. Chris and I have had enough "oh my god, this could be our last date night!" to last a lifetime.

I also took a week off of work and I'm somewhat dreading it. What am I going to do for a WEEK at home? I'm not entirely mobile so it's not like I can trip the light fantastic all week. I'm basically sitting around waiting to go into labor and to top it off, I'm out of new netflix movies. There is only so much Martha Stewart one girl can take!

I'm going to try to go into labor tonight by willing this little bugger out of me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try eating lots of spicy food

1:03 PM  
Blogger motherhen said...

actually sex helps start contractions.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Ali Young aka 'The Baby Builder' said...

tried 'em both. nothing yet!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home