Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Can A New Mom Write A Funny Blog?

Since Hayden arrived I've had trouble being funny. I've spent the last two weeks crying every time I look at him. He is such a sweet, beautiful little boy and I can't believe he is my baby. My little baby boy!! My boy that I need to protect and love and teach all the things life had to offer!

All the thoughts I had about being a mom have completely turned around. Before I saw him I thought, 'what are the least amount of Hayden's sporting events I need to attend and still be considered a good mom?' Now I think, 'I must attend all of Hayden's events'!

I've been in new mom la-la land, walking around in a daze with only one thought - I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS MY LITTLE BABY! This is the little guy that I spent 10 months thinking about, dreaming about, talking about, blogging about. This is Hayden and god, do I love him!


New Photo:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home