Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Waiting and Waiting and Waiting!

I'm seriously ready for this child. I never in a million years thought I'd look forward to labor, but that is exactly where I'm at right now. I want to meet this kid already!

I saw the doctor yesterday who said he looks like a happy/healthy child. He was active and moving around, has plenty of amniotic fluid (aka breakfast, lunch and dinner - I think. Wait, then what is the umbilical cord for? I just confused myself...) for him to hang out in for a while. So, if he does take his sweet time at least he's in a good house and hopefully won't need intervention, which can cause complications.

And most importantly, she said I may not have an enormous baby - it may just be all the fluid. Thank goodness.

Come on labor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home