Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Eek, labor.

I just realized that I gloss over what actually happens at the end of pregnancy. You know, when I eject a 7-8lb kid out of my na-na. Funny thing is, I don't actually think about it much. Before I was pregnant, that's all I thought about - the horrors of labor. But now that the feel-good hormones have kicked in, I'm like, 'labor, oh, that ain’t no big thang, I can handle that'.

Annnnnnnnwaaaay, I'm wearing my favorite dress today, the one with fishes. And I'm going to dinner at CraftSteak - yumm. Wait a minute! I'm doing it again! I'm glossing over labor... I swear, it's the hormones. I guess I just need to have faith that god will be by my side, and get me through this. Haha kidding! I need faith that NYU Medical has a full stock of epidural so I can get the highest dose humanly possible. Now that’s faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home