Thursday, August 10, 2006

VH1's Flavor Of Poo

Fine, the show Flavor of Love on VH1 has nothing to do with babies. But it does have to do with poop, which I'll be knee-deep in for several years after this kid arrives, so I think I can find a tie-in.

Have you seen the first episode of Flavor of Love? Have you? If not, you must. YOU MUST. And please, don't play hoity-toity, I'm too good for Flavor of Love. Here's the deal: during the rose ceremony type-moment, one of flavor's girls slinked off, up the stairs, (white stairs no less) and went to the ladies room, where poop is supposed to be deposited. However, on the way up the stairs, she pooped. Let me repeat: on the way up the stairs she pooped.....! ON THE STAIRS. It fell out of her dress, and landed on the white stairs. Check out clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EK1VeNVIO-8 I can't even DEAL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home