Friday, November 03, 2006

Baby Nurse or Mom?

So, my plan for bringing Hayden home went like this:

- Baby nurse for two weeks, then have mom stay with us.

Oh, for those that aren't aware a baby nurse = someone that stays with le bebe 24/7 when you get home from hospital. They do all night feedings and teach new parents things like (bathing baby, changings, dealing with belly button and circumcision, clipping nails, etc.)

- Then it changed because my mom really wanted to stay with us, so I decided against baby nurse because I don't have room for a mom and a nurse.

- Then my mom was like, we should get a nurse. Then I was like no, we have you!

- Then I realized, I want a nurse, no, I NEED a nurse - someone to watch Hayden at night. Did you know they need to be fed EVERY TWO HOURS! I will loose my mind and divorce my husband if I am up every two hours.

Final, final verdict: we are getting a baby nurse who sleeps in Hayden's room taking care of him at night for two glorious, sleep filled nights so my mom, husband AND I can sleep in peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I as well get to sleep in peace.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home