Friday, October 13, 2006

Seven Weeks Left!

As of yesterday, I am officially 33 weeks pregnant, which means in seven weeks I will have a real, live baby living in my house, expecting me to change his diaper, change his clothes, sing songs to put him to sleep and convert my glorious newly enlarged boobs to breakfast, lunch and dinner....

Oh, and let's not forget the pushing a 7lb child out of my na-na. I am really excited for Hayden, and the more real it becomes the more labor becomes less of a concern. Do not get me wrong: I am concerned, deeply concerned. Simply writing about it makes my heart beat faster and palms sweat, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that I simply cannot bring a baby home without mind-boggling pain. However, I will have an epidural and my doctors SWEAR it won't run out like it did for that woman on TV, so I think I'll somehow survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home