Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bad Blogger + Shower News!

I apologize for abandoning all my loyal readers and fans. I guess building a baby took over, allowing me less time to actually blog, work and move to Brooklyn. (I'm still ahead of my husband who can't talk and drive at the same time....).

Okay, so the big news in my life is as follows:

My family and friends threw me the most fantastic, sophisticated and fab-u-lous baby shower of all time. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
The shower was at Bottino (10th ave and 24th st) and all my friends and family were there. I've been to showers before, but have an entirely new respect/admiration now that I'm the recipient of one. To have all these women gather around and help me get started on the biggest journey of my life is a feeling that I can’t yet describe. Everyone was so generous and excited for us. I am truly blown away and feel unbelievably lucky to have such a close group of supportive women.

The only travesty is that the theme of the shower was my blog - which I LOVE! - but I've been a blog-slacker. So now, as I said, I'm back and ready to blog once more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home