Monday, August 28, 2006

Shocking News: Brittney And I Have Same Outfit.

I just got back from vacation and have oh, so much to talk about. However, I was just perusing Pink Is the New Blog, when I saw a photo of Brit-Brit wearing an outfit that I own. There are four potential scenarios:

1. She read my blog and took my advice
2. She is shaping up on her own
3. I'm going downhill and fast
4. Dumb luck for her that she dresses as well as I

I would show you the outfit, but it's the same outfit I choose to wear at my baby shower - so it must stay hidden until the big reveal. I mean, I choose this oufit for a special day, and now, Brittney has somehow sullied it and made it 'country'. I WAS just on vacation that was primarily outside, with outhouses and stuff - do you think that maybe I turned 'country'? No, that couldn't be. But what if?

I'm outta here - gotta go shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home