Thursday, October 19, 2006

To Buggaboo?

There is this phenomenon in NYC called, "The Buggaboo". Simply put, it's a $900 stroller and it comes in Kelly Green. Well, it also comes in other colors, but who cares because Kelly Green is the best color.

In NYC, trends come, catch on and are almost impossible to avoid. The Buggaboo is not about being a better stroller (although the owners claim it is), it is about keeping up with the Joneses.

Like, when I got engaged: is my diamond ring bigger than yours? Is my pocketbook Marc, Fendi or Chloe? Is my push present bigger/better than yours? Frankly, I am sick of it! I may have fallen into the trap with engagement ring (2ct), bags (mine's ferragamo) and the push present (more diamonds!) but I REFUSE to fall into the Buggaboo trap. I will not do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't do it, girl. Fight the demons!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home